Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week Four

Happy Sunday from beautiful Eastern Texas everyone! We have had an especially nice weekend, with the kind of weather that makes you want to be outside enjoying some bbq and good friends. I have been doing a lot of research about Vlogging this week and have come to the realization that I really need to continue to research more :) What a fun journey this class has been! The Vlogs that I am going to be providing links for come from Youtube.com and are focused around main cities that people have visited in Texas. I found this very suiting for me because that is what my focus is for this project! I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I did- time for me to get to working on my own video!

Be Blessed,
Sarah

The following link shows a girl on a trip she took to Austin and at the end she tells about different destinations in Austin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1lHsUvb1Is

No comments:

Post a Comment